[Advisors] rural and remote broadband conf. - Ontario

James Van Leeuwen jvl at dusk.ca
Wed Jan 25 13:12:35 PST 2023

I attended CRRBC’s western conference in November, it was quite worthwhile.

I won’t be attending this eastern conference, but I might have time to take in one or both of the following here in the west:

https://www.bcba.ca/bc-broadband-conference-2022-1 <https://www.bcba.ca/bc-broadband-conference-2022-1>

https://abconnectivity.ca/forum23/?mc_cid=e59ee511c8&mc_eid=c1b6e82db4 <https://abconnectivity.ca/forum23/?mc_cid=e59ee511c8&mc_eid=c1b6e82db4>

JvL