[Advisors] info needed re govt programs

Darlene Thompson thompson.darlene at gmail.com
Wed May 31 19:53:35 PDT 2023

Hiya!

I know that I’m rather out of the loop but the small fishing village that I
now live in in NS now has FIBRE!!!  It just happened and it was done by a
local carrier, not one of the large ones.  Do you want me to interview?
How much time do I have?

For an economically depressed area, this is totally amazing in my books.