[Advisors] Register for the Can. Internet Gov. Forum

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Mon Sep 11 17:44:13 PDT 2023

**

*Hello Advisors. Here is the registration info. for the Canadian
Internet Governance Forum 2023 -- Oct. 4, Montreal -- hybrid of course,
so do plan to attend virtually if you can.*

*

Check out the programme at https://canadianigf.ca/agenda-2/
<https://canadianigf.ca/agenda-2/>

Register here: https://canadianigf.ca/register/
<https://canadianigf.ca/register/>

I will be attending virtually as I am out of the country at that time.
But I did set up the WSIS+20 panel moderated by Robert Guerra (who some
of you will know from past WSIS discussions).

**

Join a national discussion on the future of Canada’s internet

 From the mass spread of generative AI to rising geopolitical tensions,
global internet governance is at a crossroads. Come to CIGF 2023: The
Future We Want for an opportunity to discuss with leading Canadian minds
about how Canada can shape the future of the internet for good. Brought
to you by CIRA, TikTok Canada, ICANN and CANARIE.

Registerhere!
<https://canadianigf.ca/register><https://canadianigf.ca/register>

—

*