[Advisors] Reminder -- CIGF - Wednesday, Oct.4

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Sat Sep 30 04:49:48 PDT 2023

Hi Advisors. This is a reminder to set aside some time, if you can, to
attend the Canadian IGF on Wednesday, Oct. 4 -- especially the WSIS+20
breakout on Wednesday afternoon which I organized to keep the ball
rolling as far as I can for some co-ordinated Canadian input to the
WSIS+20 process. TC played a fairly major role last time around (2005).

Register here:

The Canadian Internet Governance Forum (@CanadianIGF) will be back
together on October 4^th  in Montreal! Join #CIGF2023: The Future We
Want to hear from Canadian and international leaders about AI
legislation, content regulations, geopolitics and the future of internet
governance. Register for free and make sure you snag a spot to be
in-person: https://canadianigf.ca/register <https://canadianigf.ca/register>