[Sican] Call for Invoices from CAP sites

Mae Shearman mae@victoria.tc.ca
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 01:42:10 -0700

CAP Invoices for funding.

Finally we are able to receive invoices for CAP funding for the
current fiscal year. Please note invoices from your site for
expenditures from April 22, 2003 to Jan 31, 2004. PLEASE NOTE THE
DATE!

If hardware and software purchases are contemplated please contact
SICAN for assistance. SICAN will be buying some items as a group
purchase. This applies particularly to all new CAP sites funded this
fiscal year.

Please note allowable expenses are documented in the contract (page 6).

Copies of your request for funds including the appropriate purchase
invoice(s) can be faxed to our office. ***Please note*** attention to
Gareth or Mae Shearman.

Requests for reimbursement received will be paid as funds are available.
At this time we expect some funding by early November 2003

Please note that some requirements (as per your contract) may apply
before funds are released to your site...
	- i.e. site contract signed and returned

Available funds for this fiscal year are up to $3,800 per site.

IMPORTANT DATES
April 22, 2003	all Invoices must cover the period after this date
and before Jan 31, 2004.

Jan 31, 2004	last date to purchase equipment, supplies, etc.. all
Invoicing must be dated on or before before this date.

Two copies, keep one copy for your files and return one copy to:
	Victoria Free-Net Association
	4252 Commerce Circle
	Victoria, BC	V8P 4M2

In Victoria these will be distributed by CAP Youth.

If you have questions please contact:

Gareth Shearman	  Tel: 479-2851   or 1-866-477-4226

or
--
Mae Shearman                Victoria Free-Net Association
     250-479-3596 phone      4252 Commerce Circle