[Sican] CAP update - April 28, 2004

Mae Shearman mae@victoria.tc.ca
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 00:19:30 -0700

Greetings to CAP sites

Thank you for completion of the final site report.

As facilitators for the SICAN Network we are awaiting decisions on
the current years funding and student allocations (April 2004 to
March 2005). Discussion is ongoing. SICAN understands that funding
for the CAP program will continue, however significant change is
expected. We expect information about the CAP program in the next
weeks.

As promised sites who responded first were mailed cheques for the
final 10% funding for the 2003-Jan 31, 2004 term. The rest of the
final cheques will be mailed as funds are available.

I know we are all planning for next year. I also know it's important
to be able to make plans concerning support for CAP sites. I look
forward to being able to provide some concert details as soon as we
have been informed.

If you have questions about your site please ask me.

Mae

--
Mae Shearman                Victoria Free-Net Association
     250-479-3596 phone      4252 Commerce Circle