[Sican] DEADLINE Jan 31, 2004

Mae Shearman mae@victoria.tc.ca
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 01:39:43 -0800

Hello All

This is a reminder note to all sites...

All purchases must be dated before Jan 31, 2004 to qualify for
funding. Documentation may be submitted by fax.

Many cheques have been mailed out... some are in process... but I am
waiting for appropriate documentation from some sites...  Please, if
you have questions phone me... at this time we have funds to send to
sites which have provided appropriate sales slips, invoices to show
how funds were spent.

I look forward to hearing from everyone with their receipts!

Mae

--
Mae Shearman                Victoria Free-Net Association
     250-479-3596 phone      4252 Commerce Circle