[Sican] Interest in CAPP

evans.salvationarmycfs.com evans at salvationarmycfs.com
Wed, 2 May 2007 12:15:34 -0700

Dear Gareth
Thank you for the information.=20
Salvation Army Community & Family Services would most certainly elect to
continue for the 2007/08 year.=20

See requested information below:

CAP Site Name: Salvation Army Family Services
CAP Site Administrator: Evans Ngongo
Address: 2659 Quadra Street Victoria, BC. V8T 4E3
Tel :(250) 386-8521

Please let me know if there is any thing else that you may require.

Evans Ngongo
Computer literacy Coordinator

The information contained in this email is confidential and may contain
proprietary information. It is meant solely for the intended recipient.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the
taken or omitted in reliance on this, is prohibited and may be unlawful.