[Sican] Industry Canada Digital Economy Consultation

Gareth Shearman shearman at victoria.tc.ca
Tue, 6 Jul 2010 11:47:03 -0700

For some time now Industry Canada has been running an on line
"consultation" asking for citizen input about Canada's future "digital
economy"

You can find the consultation at:

http://de-en.gc.ca/home/

I would like to urge you all to participate.  There are only 3 days
left.

There are several interesting discussion papers that have been
submitted, plus there is a submissions section where you can post your
comments or vote for previous submissions that you agree with.

There are several CAP related ones that I would encourage you to vote
for.

In particular I would like to call your attention to http://de-en.gc.ca/2010/07/05/support-community-access/
  this is a comment that I posted recently on behalf of
Telecommunities Canada, our national association.

Please vote for it.

You have to register to be able to participate but the process is
simple.

Thank you,
Gareth