[Sican] Visit from Industry Canada

Leah Fjeldstad leahfj at shaw.ca
Thu, 16 Feb 2012 07:56:44 -0800

I think this something we should do.

Mr. Shearman; could you please add us (Honeymoon Bay Community Society) to
you list of suggested sites.  As an industry Canada representative he also
gets a firsthand look at our local industries.

Let us know how we fare in the selection process.

Thanks

Leah Fjeldstad
Chair - Honeymoon Bay Community Society
(250) 932-5876