[Sican] Visit from Industry Canada

Dick Orman d.orman at shaw.ca
Fri, 2 Mar 2012 09:22:15 -0800

 Good Morning all,

The Industry Canada person was here in Honeymoon Bay on Wednesday afternoon
and was met by Marian Bates, Anne Orman and myself.  We had about an
hour-long visit, he answered all questions we had and asked us several.  I
filled out the Questionnaire while he was here as we did not receive it
early.  As of right now, funding is a 50/50 chance for 2012 but everything
depends on the new budget.

Dick Orman