[Advisors] FW: 2012 ICT Summit: Vancouver, BC February 23-25, 2012

Bev bev at pcna.ca
Mon, 5 Dec 2011 10:10:11 -0800

Hello everyone!

The First Nations Technology Council in partnership with the Pacific
Community Networks Association is happy to say that It's time to come back
and join your 'geek' and 'geek wanna be' friends at our annual ICT Summit.
This year's theme is "Exploring New Worlds".  Join us!

This is your invitation to participate in Canada's largest ICT (information
and communication technology) Summit for all communities! Who should
come?....Everyone, including community decision makers, business people,
technicians, youth, researchers, educators, health care providers.

If you've been to the ICT Summit, you already know about the opportunities
to learn from friends - old, new and yet-to-meet.  This year is no
exception.

What can you share with others?  Do you have innovative projects, policies
or plans that demonstrate how technology or information management is being
used to rebuild strong, sustainable communities?  Can others learn from what
you're doing?

Those of you who have attended past conferences have experienced the
supportive atmosphere.   We have a community of people who are dynamic,
hard-working and fun to be with. Technology can bring us together in ways we
never imagined and provide learning opportunities never before available.
Come join us and hear how we're working to expand the investment already
made in technology to benefit everyone.

Use the ICT Summit as an opportunity to strengthen our community by sharing
your experiences.  The Conference program is under development and our goal
is to make it as relevant to you as possible. Please submit a short
description of the proposed session, as well as a short biography of the
person who will present.

Mark your calendar for February 23-25, 2012.  Be part of the ICT Community
at the Coast Plaza in Vancouver.

Please visit www.ictsummit.ca to submit your workshop proposal and register
for the upcoming 2012 ICT Summit.

2012 ICT Summit Team