[Advisors] Re: thinking strategically

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Mon, 12 Dec 2011 12:14:07 -0500

Marie, they are both on the list that I attached.  Ritz is from
Lloydminster Saskatchewan.

Another important Sask. minister to target is Minister of State
(Western Economic Diversification), Lynne Yelich, Blackstrap, Saskatchewan

Are you in a position, or do you know anyone, who could talk to these
ministers sometime during the next 6 weeks while they are in their
ridings .  The House will be breaking for the Christmas recess any day now.

Marita