[Advisors] Teleconference -- Mar. 13

Bev bev at pcna.ca
Thu, 15 Dec 2011 11:01:51 -0800

Sorry I missed the call - completely swamped.  Klaus, who many of you know,
is coming to the summit as the Executive Director of the GKP who is also
partners with Telecentres.org and the GKP (Global Knowledge Partnership) is
now a foundation.  Hey may be able to help.  GKP has deep pockets from what
I remember.

Bev