[Advisors] news from N.S. & Ontario

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Tue, 20 Dec 2011 17:33:42 -0800

The current buzz word is "e-skills"... A lot of countries/the EU are =
wedging
their re-training programs into e-skilling programs...
http://www.ecdl.org/files/cepis/20091106035314_BuildingE-skillsfortheInfo=
rma
t.pdf

I haven't seen that terminology used in Canada but making a case for =
using
community facilities for e-skilling might be one way to go.