[Advisors] Net neutrality is foremost free speech issue of our time - CNN.com

Garth Graham garth.graham at telus.net
Sun, 6 Nov 2011 11:59:39 -0800

On 2011-11-06, at 9:28 AM, Michael Gillespie wrote:
> =
http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/08/05/franken.net.neutrality/index.html

Ah, if only such sweet reason was the leavening of American political =
debate on net neutrality.  If you want a chill, contemplate the =
republican take on that "liberal" issue:

> =93net neutrality=94 is a vehicle for a government takeover of the =
Internet. ...=93The First Amendment was written and ratified to protect =
our free speech from government, which is the situation we have on the =
Internet now without net neutrality,=94 Motley explained. =93There is no =
government mechanism right now to censor free speech on the Web, which =
is what is what net neutrality is for.=94

Josh Peterson. UN Internet agenda tied to George Soros.  The Daily =
Caller, Published: 12:17 AM 10/27/2011	=20
=
http://dailycaller.com/2011/10/27/un-internet-agenda-tied-to-george-soros/=