[Advisors] PAC is over but not CAP-Y

Eric Stackhouse estackho at nsngp.library.ns.ca
Fri, 6 Apr 2012 12:44:54 -0300

Hello everyone,

CBC and Radio-Canada contacted me. I have completed a radio interview =
and
CBC tv is on its way up from Halifax for an interview from a CAP site, =
which
happens to be in Minister MacKay's riding. They said they are trying to
track down someone in Ottawa.

We have updated our NSCAP site accordingly, www.nscap.ca

At least give them a hard time.

Eric