[Advisors] teleconference -- draft notes

James Van Leeuwen jvl at ventus.ca
Wed, 25 Apr 2012 22:26:42 -0600

Somebody mentioned small business, but it wasn't me.

That said...

If the objective is to advance digital inclusion, can we leverage small =
business development towards this end?

If small business development is where the $$ are, how can we be about =
small business development?

At risk of stating the obvious, the present political climate doesn't =
lend itself to initiatives rooted in social justice and inclusion.

The federal government is going in the opposite direction.

On 2012-04-25, at 8:54 PM, Garth Graham wrote:

> On 2012-04-25, at 12:02 PM, Marita Moll wrote:
>=20
>> <Advisor mtg-Apr25-12.doc>
>=20
>=20
>> GG:  Strong small business focus, not poverty focus
>=20
> Believe me, as the author of TC's digital inclusion policy, I =
definitely did NOT say that and don't believe it (and neither did =
Clarice).  I think James first said that.