[Advisors] CIRA elections -- member slate

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Thu, 16 Aug 2012 09:03:05 -0400

Yes, I know, but he is an active part of the OpenMedia circles and the
community of advocates working on privacy and security issues.   He
knows who we are and is willing to work with us. We have an opportunity
to get some of our issues into his platform.  He has a real chance of
winning so is a possible voice at the table.  As far as I can tell, we
don't have many other options for engagement.

I like your suggestion re: the workshop in your further e-mail.  It
would be very useful to attend on-line if possible.  Please keep us
posted on accessibility.

Marita