[Advisors] ltr to InCan policy advisor re: CAP/libraries

Thompson, Darlene DThompson1 at GOV.NU.CA
Tue, 3 Jan 2012 21:12:46 +0000

Awesome, Norah - feel better soon!

Darlene A. Thompson
Community Access Program Administrator
Nunavut Dept. of Education / N-CAP
P.O. Box 1000, Station 910
Iqaluit, NU  X0A 0H0
Phone:  (867) 975-5631
Fax:  (867) 975-5610
E-mail:  dthompson@gov.nu.ca
=20

-----Original Message-----
From: advisors-admin@tc.ca [mailto:advisors-admin@tc.ca] On Behalf Of norah=
@creativehouse.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2012 4:09 PM
To: Lynda Rickard; advisors-admin@tc.ca; Marita Moll; advisors@tc.ca
Subject: Re: [Advisors] ltr to InCan policy advisor re: CAP/libraries

Hi Lynda and Darlene. That's what I want to drive home to Clement who told =
me there were no non library cap sites. Lynda you have one right beside my =
house in Torrance. That's what I want to make very clear at least to clemen=
t. Sorry I confused the issue with my text. I'm really sick and not thinkin=
g clearly. But I did tell Tony C that I would clarify the Cap stand alone v=
s library sites for him - exactly the task Marita and all have taken on. I'=
m really out of loop and want to communicate it clearly to him. The letter =
marita proposes is excellent yet if we aren't really clear that. IC still f=
unds non library sites that are needed desperately Tony and others will jus=
t spin it that it no longer is their problem. I hope that answers your q? N=
ot sure I have.=20