[Advisors] CAP futures workshop -- BC summit

James Van Leeuwen jvl at ventus.ca
Sun, 8 Jan 2012 14:58:12 -0700

Marita,

the branding solution needs to be part of a broader strategic solution =
for improving community access, and perhaps this should be the topic of =
the workshop.=20

E.g.,=20

Community Access in Canada: Defining a Strategy for Growth

This invites a discussion around all potential strategies, including =
strategies that have little or nothing to do with CAP.=20

Strategies built around fostering community leadership and investment =
will be the most effective, and are likely to attract the most support =
from senior government.

JvL

On 2012-01-08, at 12:32 PM, Marita Moll wrote:

> Yes, I would think so.  That alternative has to be addressed.
>=20
> Marita
>=20
> At 02:01 PM 08/01/2012, Garth Graham wrote:
>> On 2012-01-08, at 9:04 AM, Marita Moll wrote:
>>=20
>> > It will specifically seek input on how to reposition the program to =
meet current policy objectives and how to sell that vision to elected =
representatives.
>>=20
>> Does the way this sentence is worded leave the door open for =
discussion of alternates that leave the feds out of the loop?