[Advisors] Service Canada Centres for Youth closures

Lynda Rickard lynda.rickard at tag4kl.org
Wed, 7 Mar 2012 10:37:23 -0500

I don't believe that we have a Service Canada Centre for Youth in Lindsay,
we have a regular Service Canada office.  However, I can certainly attest to
the fact that our CAP sites are a youth gather place and that we help them
with any tasks they are working on.

Lynda Rickard, Executive Director
Technology Alliance Group for Kawartha Lakes
50 Mary St. W., (front)
LINDSAY, ON    K9V 2N6
(705) 878-9261
(800) 407-6419