[Advisors] What happens when the adoption money runs out?

Gareth Shearman shearman at victoria.tc.ca
Mon, 5 Nov 2012 09:34:21 -0800

That's a great article James, I'm certainly interested in a strategy =
discussion.

Gareth Shearman

On 2012-11-05, at 8:14 AM, James Van Leeuwen wrote:

> Thought this might be of interest to CAP site operators:
>=20
> =
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/gigabitnation/2012/11/12/what-happens-when-th=
e-adoption-grant-money-runs-out
>=20
>=20
> The host of GigaBit Nation, Craig Settles, recently did a write-up on =
the community-owned FTTH network that is now operating in the community =
of Olds, AB (attached).=20
>=20
> This and other community fibre initiative could provide us with some =
of the most effective leverage for advancing the community broadband =
agenda in Canada.