[Advisors] CIRA forum - digital lit. ques & answ.

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Sun, 16 Sep 2012 20:08:49 -0400

--------------070306050502060702020900

Hello all.  I thought you might be interested in the responses to the
question I posed on the CIRA forum re: digital literacy.  The forum is
open till Sept. 18 (Tuesday) so if you want to get a question or a point
in, there is still time.

I hope this table format is readable at your end.  If now, you can look
at the original (and the other forum discussions) here
https://elections.cira.ca/2012/campaign/topic/35/en