[Advisors] Openparliament.ca

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Fri, 08 Feb 2013 19:47:30 -0500

--------------050806070606020905060205

openparliament.ca <http://openparliament.ca>

This is a truly amazing site -- easy and fully searchable access to
debates in the HofC.  Try searching for "community access program" and
see all the times this was brought up during and after the decision to
kill the program and by whom and what was said.  It certainly didn't die
without a fight.

There has been no mention of CAP for some time.  I'm wondering how we
might use the information available here to bring it back to the table.
Anybody got some stories to report about the impact of the loss of the
program that could be fed to a friendly local MP?

Other ideas?

Marita

--------------050806070606020905060205

<head>

</head>
<a moz-do-not-send="true" href="http://openparliament.ca">openparliament.ca</a>
This is a truly amazing site -- easy and fully searchable access to
debates in the HofC.&nbsp; Try searching for "community access program" and
see all the times this was brought up during and after the decision to
kill the program and by whom and what was said.&nbsp; It certainly didn't
die without a fight.<br>
There has been no mention of CAP for some time.&nbsp; I'm wondering how we
might use the information available here to bring it back to the
table.&nbsp; Anybody got some stories to report about the impact of the loss
of the program that could be fed to a friendly local MP?<br>
Other ideas? <br>
Marita <br>

--------------050806070606020905060205--