[Advisors] Openparliament.ca

Garth Graham garth.graham at telus.net
Sat, 9 Feb 2013 05:09:29 -0800

--Apple-Mail-C7F9C724-03D5-4300-ACF2-81B3B75FF4FA

It's time to parallel a push for digital inclusion strategies with community=
-based broadband strategies(along the lines that James has been arguing). Bu=
t there is no point to making that push unless we can negotiate agreement on=
 those two pillars with some significant allies

GG

On 2013-02-08, at 4:47 PM, Marita Moll <mmoll@ca.inter.net> wrote:

>=20
> openparliament.ca=20
>=20
> This is a truly amazing site -- easy and fully searchable access to debate=
s in the HofC.  Try searching for "community access program" and see all the=
 times this was brought up during and after the decision to kill the program=
 and by whom and what was said.  It certainly didn't die without a fight.
>=20
> There has been no mention of CAP for some time.  I'm wondering how we migh=
t use the information available here to bring it back to the table.  Anybody=
 got some stories to report about the impact of the loss of the program that=
 could be fed to a friendly local MP?
>=20
> Other ideas?=20
>=20
> Marita=20
>=20
>=20

--Apple-Mail-C7F9C724-03D5-4300-ACF2-81B3B75FF4FA

<a moz-do-not-send="true" href="http://openparliament.ca">openparliament.ca</a>
This is a truly amazing site -- easy and fully searchable access to
debates in the HofC.&nbsp; Try searching for "community access program" and
see all the times this was brought up during and after the decision to
kill the program and by whom and what was said.&nbsp; It certainly didn't
die without a fight.<br>
There has been no mention of CAP for some time.&nbsp; I'm wondering how we
might use the information available here to bring it back to the
table.&nbsp; Anybody got some stories to report about the impact of the loss
of the program that could be fed to a friendly local MP?<br>
Other ideas? <br>
Marita <br>

--Apple-Mail-C7F9C724-03D5-4300-ACF2-81B3B75FF4FA--