[Advisors] "digital strategy" canada?

Brian Beaton brianbeaton at knet.ca
Sat, 23 Feb 2013 09:58:12 -0600

Gary ... i-Canada and CATA seem to me to be great lobbyists for the private
sector to access public dollars. With this government it seems to me they
have will do very well with the programs and services listed in that
response concerning Public Access (please note my sarcasm and cynicism here
[smiles]) ...

It is great for the private and corporate sector to be paid even more public
dollars so they can be better prepared to market, research and  charge more
for the public to access their products and services while believing they
are actually protecting and sustaining the private, capitalist system ... in
reality all they are doing is making themselves richer on the backs of
everyone else ...

Brian Beaton, KO-KNET Coordinator
Keewaytinook Okimakanak
Box 1439, Sioux Lookout, ON, P8T 1B9
T: 807-737-1135 x1251, Toll-free: 877-737-5638 x1251
C:  807-216-5216
F: 807-737-1720
E: brianbeaton@knet.ca
W: http://knet.ca
e-Community - Bringing People Together with ICT Innovations -
http://e-community.knet.ca
First Mile - Sharing First Nation ICT stories and innovations -
http://firstmile.ca
First Nation Innovations - Researching and Publishing First Nation ICT
Innovations - http://fn-innovation-pn.com
Staying Positive - Keewaytinook Mobile - http://mobile.knet.ca