[Advisors] ISOC Canada in-formation information

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Mon, 25 Feb 2013 11:56:44 -0500

--047d7bf0ec7238b20204d68f6ede

Hi all,

After talking about this what seems to be forever, the paperwork is in and
the wheels are in motion to create the "Internet Society Canada Chapter".
It is now officially "in formation" pending assorted bureaucratic activity.

Gary has been involved with the original team. Michael, Darlene and Gareth
have also been added to the roster of the chapter having previously
indicated interest.

Anyone else interested is invited to contact me, whether you're currently
an ISOC member or not.

A formal launch event is being planned for 11am April 15 at MaRS in
Toronto. I will be joining co-founder Glenn McKnight and Gary at CIF in
Ottawa this thursday, to talk it up.

--
Evan Leibovitch
Toronto Canada

Em: evan at telly dot org
Sk: evanleibovitch
Tw: el56

--047d7bf0ec7238b20204d68f6ede

this what seems to be forever, the paperwork is in and the wheels are in mo=
tion to create the &quot;Internet Society Canada Chapter&quot;. It is now o=
fficially &quot;in formation&quot; pending assorted bureaucratic activity.<=
/div>

chael, Darlene and Gareth have also been added to the roster of the chapter=
 interested is invited to contact me, whether you&#39;re currently an ISOC =
member or not.</div>

5 at MaRS in Toronto. I will be joining co-founder Glenn McKnight and Gary =

ote style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 40px;border:none;padding:0px"><div style=3D=
"text-align:center">

yle=3D"text-align:center"><div style=3D"text-align:left">Sk: evanleibovitch=