[Advisors] ISOC Canada in-formation information

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Mon, 25 Feb 2013 12:19:11 -0500

--------------040905040206050803030501

I'll be a CIF -- at least until around 3 pm.  My name is already on the
supporters list.

Marita Moll

On 2/25/2013 11:56 AM, Evan Leibovitch wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> After talking about this what seems to be forever, the paperwork is in
> and the wheels are in motion to create the "Internet Society Canada
> Chapter". It is now officially "in formation" pending assorted
> bureaucratic activity.
>
> Gary has been involved with the original team. Michael, Darlene and
> Gareth have also been added to the roster of the chapter having
> previously indicated interest.
>
> Anyone else interested is invited to contact me, whether you're
> currently an ISOC member or not.
>
> A formal launch event is being planned for 11am April 15 at MaRS in
> Toronto. I will be joining co-founder Glenn McKnight and Gary at CIF
> in Ottawa this thursday, to talk it up.
>
> --
> Evan Leibovitch
> Toronto Canada
>
>     Em: evan at telly dot org
>     Sk: evanleibovitch
>     Tw: el56

--------------040905040206050803030501

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
I'll be a CIF -- at least until around 3 pm.  My name is already on the
supporters list.<br>
Marita Moll<br>
On 2/25/2013 11:56 AM, Evan Leibovitch wrote:
 cite="mid:CAMguqh1sFqdcQSkBqZG1ZrAz3bGD3+0YcaLs-94Uk8ZeBHjEEA@mail.gmail.com"
 type="cite">
is in and the wheels are in motion to create the "Internet Society
Canada Chapter". It is now officially "in formation" pending assorted
bureaucratic activity.</div>
Darlene and Gareth have also been added to the roster of the chapter
having previously indicated interest.</div>
currently an ISOC member or not.</div>
in Toronto. I will be joining co-founder Glenn McKnight and Gary at CIF
in Ottawa this thursday, to talk it up.</div>
-- <br>
 style="border: medium none ; margin: 0px 0px 0px 40px; padding: 0px;">

--------------040905040206050803030501--