[Advisors] How do you teach digital literacy -- CIRA forum

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Tue, 05 Mar 2013 08:38:59 -0500

Just a note that there is also voting going on in this CIRA my voice
forum.  In the end, the opinions gathered from this site as well as
opinions gathered from the actual CIF here in Ottawa will be rolled into
a report to the Internet Governance Forum.  So, if you couldn't attend
the meeting or the webcast,  there are other ways to have your say.

You can express your agreement with any of the opinions posted by
clicking on "Like this post." .  So far, Clarice, James, Garth and I
have posted opinions in the "Municipal ownership of broadband as local
internet governance" , "Digital literacy" and "Canada's digital future"
areas.

All you have to do to vote is sign in:   http://cif.cira.ca/en

Marita