[Advisors] RE: [FN Innovation PN] KiHS 2013 Graduation Announcement

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Sat, 18 May 2013 09:28:28 -0700

Congratulations to all the graduates and to the folks in Northwestern
Ontario, KIHS, First Nations Treaty Nine and all who had the vision and the
strength to make this huge social and educational innovation possible
http://kihs.knet.ca!

Michael Gurstein, Ph.D.
Executive Director: Centre for Community Informatics Research, Development
and Training (CCIRDT)
Vancouver, BC CANADA

tel/fax: +1-604-602-0624
email: gurstein@gmail.com