[Advisors] CAP YI

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Thu, 23 May 2013 13:13:38 -0400

--------------030901070006090705090002

Well this is very interesting.  I had no idea -- just found out by
accident through a library in Elgin, ON.  I wonder how/why it managed to
survive all the devastation that rocked numerous gov't funding programs
last year.  Anyone have any insight?  Is this saving sites that were
planning on closing?  Was it all just a shell game?

Name change -- I have seen CAS -- community access sites.  What are
people using?

Marita

On 5/23/2013 11:10 AM, Elizabeth wrote:
> PEI has been told that the CAP YI will be renewed this year with a new
> focus on business and career development. Suggestions we partner with
> sector councils, chambers of commerce etc. Bit difficult for rural
> computer access sites - also not allowed to call ourselves CAP sites
> anymore - all had to get new names.
> Elizabeth
>

> On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 8:50 PM, Marita Moll <mmoll@ca.inter.net
> <mailto:mmoll@ca.inter.net>> wrote:
>

>     Hello all.  Can someone update me on the status of CAP YI?
>
>     Marita

--------------030901070006090705090002

<head>
 http-equiv="Content-Type">
  <title></title>
</head>
Well this is very interesting.&nbsp; I had no idea -- just found out by
accident through a library in Elgin, ON.&nbsp; I wonder how/why it managed
to survive all the devastation that rocked numerous gov't funding
programs last year.&nbsp; Anyone have any insight?&nbsp; Is this saving sites
that were planning on closing?&nbsp; Was it all just a shell game?<br>
Name change -- I have seen CAS -- community access sites.&nbsp; What are
people using?<br>
Marita<br>
a new focus on business and career development. Suggestions we partner
with sector councils, chambers of commerce etc. Bit difficult for rural
computer access sites - also not allowed to call ourselves CAP sites
anymore - all had to get new names.</div>
 href="mailto:mmoll@ca.inter.net" target="_blank">mmoll@ca.inter.net</a>&gt;</span>
wrote:<br>
 style="border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;"><br>
Hello all. &nbsp;Can someone update me on the status of CAP YI?<br>
Marita<br>