[Advisors] CAP YI

Clarice Leader cleader at mb.e-association.ca
Thu, 23 May 2013 17:20:32 -0000

--e89a8f3ba55f9bb20504dd65e55e

  IHO or Internet Host Organization is the term IC is using and they are
just labeling it as the YI program instead of CAPYI. It has made no
difference here as we are delivering to the same locations as we have in
the past.  Added several new ones last year as it was opened up to not for
profits that provide ITC training but we're not CAP sites.

Sent from my BlackBerry=AE PlayBook=99
www.blackberry.com