[Advisors] CAP YI

Thompson, Darlene DThompson1 at GOV.NU.CA
Thu, 23 May 2013 20:58:46 +0000

Well, this money actually comes from HRSDC, through their YES program.  So =
all Industry Canada is doing is delivering someone else's program.  It cost=
s them nearly nothing and makes them look good.

We are still calling our sites CAP sites because it has good branding up he=
re.  Everybody actually knows what a CAP site is here as they are quite pop=
ular so I don't want to throw a monkey wrench into the works.  If it ain't =
broke, don't fix it.  Although I do have this desire to take a nail to ever=
y one of the metal signs that are up at the sites and scrape Industry Canad=
a's logo off of them.   ;)

Darlene A. Thompson
CAP Administrator
N-CAP/Department of Education