[Advisors] CIRA community improvement fund -- input needed

Brian Beaton brianbeaton at knet.ca
Fri Nov 22 08:59:35 PST 2013

Thanks for inviting thoughts on this one Marita ... One immediate thought would be for the fund to be divided equally between urban, rural and remote communities. Challenging fund administrators to develop and secure relationships, proposals, and projects with those folks who are outside of their comfort zone will be one of the only ways to get the folks who need access and connections and infrastructure to be included and represented IMHO

Brian Beaton
Researcher, First Nations Innovation project
Grad Student, Faculty of Education, Critical Studies, University of New Brunswick
Box 104, Fredericton, NB, E3B 4Y2