[Advisors] FW: [ciresearchers] FW: Gareth Shearman in memoriam

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 07:04:53 PDT 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: artur [mailto:artur at ac.upc.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 8:59 AM
To: michael gurstein
Subject: Re: [ciresearchers] FW: [Advisors] Gareth Shearman in memoriam

Dear Michael,
It hurts a lot. I'm really sad.
Please, send my deepest  condolences to his wife and friend Mae.
Gareth was a great, humane and persistent innovator.
I still remember their trip to Barcelona during our global congress and the
visit I made to Vancouver years after.
We will always remember him as the best of Canadian community spirit.
Take care, my friend.
Artur.

michael gurstein escribió:
> I am sad to convey the news as below that our colleague, friend and
> guide Gareth (Garry) Shearman has passed away. He has been ill for
> some time but bore it with very considerable strength. My very best
> wishes to his wife and partner Mae in the various enterprises that
> helped to build community networking in Canada.
>
> RIP Garry,

Details: