[Advisors] Gareth Shearman in memoriam

David Murdoch davidjmurdoch at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 08:42:59 PDT 2013

I am truly saddened by Gareth's passing. He was an inspiration to our work
for over 20 years beginning, for me, in Summer 1993 at Carleton University
where the first Community Net conference was held.

Since then he has been a gentle pillar of strength and encouragement.

Please pass along my heartfelt condolences on the loss of Gareth. My
thought are especially with Mae.

David

--
David Murdoch <http://davidmurdoch.ca>
   East River, Nova Scotia Phone: (902) 275-2309