[Advisors] TC Board Meeting

Garth Graham garth.graham at telus.net
Fri Apr 25 14:13:49 PDT 2014

When I went to check on how long I'd let this roll down the email in-basket I was shocked to discover long enough so that all the proposed dates had all rolled on by!  My apologies.  Doodle polling is certainly a tool that ought to work ( and did for 3 of us other than me).  I hope the three haven't met without me.

GG