[Advisors] TC Board Meeting

aniiganii at mb.e-association.ca aniiganii at mb.e-association.ca
Fri Apr 25 15:09:54 PDT 2014

Hi Garth,
We have run in to some scheduling challenges and just sort that out and will update doodle.  My apologies for any confusion.
Thanks for your email,
Anthony

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

Anthony Niiganii
Executive Director
Manitoba E-Association
210-1600 Kenaston Boulevard, Suite #318
Winnipeg, Manitoba
R3P 0Y4
Web: mb.e-association.ca
Email: aniiganii at mb.e-association.ca
BB PIN: 2B060C22
Phone:  (204) 771-0200

"New technology is changing the way we can film. It's enabling us to get fresh new images and tell brand new stories.”" — Karen Bass