[Advisors] FW: YI

James Van Leeuwen jvl at ventus.ca
Wed Aug 27 22:55:05 PDT 2014

Bev,

I'm sure we're all concerned, but I think we're also quite uncertain about the federal government's intentions and ambitions relating to digital development.

Across my network of contacts in Canada, I don't know a single person who believes the government is actually serious about advancing a digital agenda.

Given their track record and current (misguided) priorities, I have little confidence that IC would respond to a survey.

But if you know someone with some free time on their hands...

James