[Advisors] Fwd: AGM ANNOUNCEMENT

James Van Leeuwen jvl at ventus.ca
Sun Feb 9 23:13:23 PST 2014

Happy to let my name stand, but regrettably, can't join the call (airborne)..

For those who can, I suggest leaving some time on the agenda to discuss the announcement by the Feds regarding provisions in the budget for rural broadband (budget release Tuesday).

I'll be waiting with bated breath, and will look forward to ensuing discussion and response.

JvL

Sent from my iPad