[Advisors] a contact list for CIRA grants

Peter Frampton pframpton at lefca.org
Mon Jan 20 18:54:26 PST 2014

Ontario Non Profit Network (ONN)
Heather Laird
Policy Development & Constellation Steward
Ontario Nonprofit Network

720 Bathurst St., Suite 405 |  (416) 642-5786
Twitter: @o_n_n    |    Facebook: Ontario Nonprofit Network

Canadian CED Network
Michael Toye
Executive Director | Directeur général
The Canadian CED Network | Le Réseau canadien de DÉC

59, rue Monfette,  C.P. 119E,  Victoriaville, QC   G6P 1J8
T : (819) 795-3056 x 222  | F : (819) 758-2906  | Toll Free/sans frais : 1-877-202-2268
http://www.ccednet-rcdec.ca   |  http://www.facebook.com/ccednet
http://www.youtube.com/ccednet  |   http://www.twitter.com/CCEDNet_RCDEC

OCASI
Debbie Douglas, Executive Director
OCASI - Ontario Council of Agencies Serving Immigrants
416 322 4950 x  229| TTY: 416 322 1498 |@ocasi_policy
OCASI Online:
www.ocasi.org |www.settlement.org | www.settlementatwork.org
Expert on Immigrant and Refugee Issues. Advocate for the Immigrant-serving Sector.

ONESTEP
Ed Kothiringer
Executive Director
Ontario Network of Employment Skills Training Projects
Ph: 905-669-1679, ext. 224
Fx: 1-888-272-9642

and all the Social Planning COuncils.

Peter Frampton