[Advisors] Fwd: [ISOC] Now open: Community Grants Programme Application Call

Gary W Kenward garykenward at eastlink.ca
Mon Mar 3 08:50:59 PST 2014

ISOC has had a communities grant program for some years. Maximum grant is around $10K, I believe.

Gary

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS DOCUMENT IS PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL. THIS DOCUMENT IS NOT TO BE COPIED, PRINTED OR REDISTRIBUTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR.

Begin forwarded message: