[Advisors] Thought I'd share

Bev Collins bev at pcna.ca
Tue Mar 4 11:06:15 PST 2014

Hi everyone,

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1763303301/ashen-rift-a-man-and-his-dog?ref=live

Some of you may know that way back when the Powell River Community Network was started and my two sons were 6 and 8 years old they started designing video games.  This pursuit has taken them to Malaysia to present their community project at the GK3 a few years ago.  We considered them a success story, and Michael Gurstein wrote about them in a HRSDC report 13 plus years ago.  They've worked on some of the world's top games as contractors and now Barry is finally taking the time to work on his own.   I have always considered them a community networking success story because they are self-taught and worked out of their bedrooms.  So it was our idea to enable youth to do the same thing from where-ever they were in the world.

Anyway - take a look at Barry's kickstarter campaign  - feel free to support!

Bev

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1763303301/ashen-rift-a-man-and-his-dog?ref=live