[Advisors] Board Meeting Date: May 20 2:00 pm CST

Bilodeau, Brigitte BBilodeau at GOV.NU.CA
Tue May 20 10:03:39 PDT 2014

Hi Darlene,

I think the meeting is scheduled for 2 (CST) so 3 (EST).
Talk to you then,

Brigitte

From: Darlene Thompson [mailto:thompson.darlene at gmail.com]
Sent: May 20, 2014 11:35 AM
To: Clarice Leader
Subject: Re: Board Meeting Date: May 20 2:00 pm CST

So, please note that this meeting is still on and the coordinates are provided below.  I look forward to chatting with everybody later.

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 11:18 AM, <cleader at mb.e-association.ca<mailto:cleader at mb.e-association.ca>> wrote:
Yes it is still on thanks Darlene. Talk to everyone this afternoon. Almost did not happen. As an at docs with Mom again, but should be back in time lots of time for it. Thanks for the coordinates.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.