[Advisors] Internet policy issues for ISOC Canada

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Fri Sep 5 11:21:22 PDT 2014

Hello all

As a member of the ISOC Public Policy Committee, I am looking for
feedback on issues that should be on ISOC-Canada's agenda.  This is a
new organization and a new committee.  We can have an impact.  We do
have people on this list who have been participating nationally and
internationally in Internet public policy issues for some time.  So, I
would be pleased to bring your concerns to this committee.  If the
divisions (and the language used) are confusing, just ignore them, just
list policy issues that concern you.

-- broad Public Policy issues within the INTERNET ECOSYSTEM at this time?

-- broad public policy issues with the Canadian Internet ecosystem at
this time?

-- broad public policy issues within ICANN, either as generated by
ICANN's policies or its activities

Thanks