[Advisors] Internet policy issues for ISOC Canada - again

Michael Corbett ed at nwtliteracy.ca
Sun Sep 7 18:20:07 PDT 2014

Marita,
There is always the major issue of connectivity to rural and remote Canada at adequate speeds that will allow people to enjoy the same benefits of the rest of Canada. And that it must be accessible, adaptable and most importantly affordable.

This just might allow us to benefit from the socio-economic advantages that might give us the quality of life that we all should have. The economic development crap is a given particularly in resource development so that the North can keep its colonial status in Canada. Nd worlwide.

Michael Corbett
Sent from my iPhone