[Advisors] Telecommunities Canada -- are we letting it go?

James Van Leeuwen jvl at ventus.ca
Mon Sep 29 08:57:19 PDT 2014

The problem is conventional leadership, Garth.

Where there is real progress, it is the result of unconventional leadership.

We are now seeing situations where conventional leadership is being forced to respond to unconventional leadership, nowhere more so than in the U.S.

It is fascinating to watch, and the lessons are numerous and clear.

Canada is not the U.S., and the cultural challenges we face are more daunting, but the lessons are relevant.

But we do have unconventional leadership, and there is an acute need to foster and support it.

James