[Advisors] Fwd: Re TC and Bill C-51

Brian Beaton brian.beaton at knet.ca
Fri Apr 10 08:12:52 PDT 2015

Marita ... I hope the team at TC agrees to do what we can to demonstrate the
need to toss Bill C-51 ... I have written to my MP and participated in one
demonstration against the bill ...

Woliwon

Brian Beaton
Research Associate, Keewaytinook Okimakanak Research Institute
Researcher, First Nations Innovation Project
Graduate Student, Faculty of Education, Critical Studies, University of New
Brunswick
Settler ally of Indigenous peoples and future generations
Contact Details:
Snail Mail: Box 104, Station A, Unceded Wolastoqey Traditional Lands,
Fredericton, NB, E3B 4Y2
T: 877-737-5638 x4522
E: brian.beaton at unb.ca
First Nations Innovation - Researching and Publishing First Nation ICT
innovations - http://fn-innovation-pn.com and http://fni.firstnation.ca
KO Tribal Council - http://knet.ca and KORI - http://research.knet.ca
e-Community - Bringing People Together with ICT innovations -
http://e-community.knet.ca
First Mile - Sharing First Nation ICT stories and innovations -
http://firstmile.ca
University of New Brunswick, Faculty of Education, Graduate Studies and
Mi'kmaq-Wolastoqey Institute - http://www.unb.ca/fredericton/education and
http://www.unb.ca/fredericton/education/mmi