[Advisors] First time there is such an announcement

Monique Chartrand direction at communautique.qc.ca
Sat Aug 1 06:59:43 PDT 2015

Hello,

Actually we receive this amount in the last ten years to deliver the program in several cities across the province through our network.

But this is the first time there is a public announcement.

And we can no longer contract with our tripartite network mode, multiplying by 50 the bureaucracy.

But we are resilient and curious to see how it goes.

Monique